- Visit Austin
- One entry per person.
- Closing date for entries is 31st October 2018.
- 2 x Return Norwegian non-stop flights in Economy from London Gatwick with 5 nights’ accommodation in Austin, Texas
- 2 x VIP gigs tickets to a live event at ACL Live at the Moody Theatre in Austin
Prize terms and conditions:
Data Controller – Travel Promos in partnership with MDSG Ltd.
is responsible for the collection, and determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
Processor - MDSG, Travel Promos, Visit Austin, Norwegian Airlines, Austin City Limits, Joe’s Southern, Travelplanners
which processes personal data on behalf of the controller, which includes use, disclosure, retention and protection of your personal data.
- Travel must be completed by 31 October 2019. Subject to availability.
- Competition is open to UK residents only and entrants must be 18 or over
- Only one entry per person. No responsibility will be accepted for lost or delayed entries. Incomplete entries and mechanical reproduction of multiple entries are not permitted.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent party and contacted by 15 November 2018
- If confirmation from the winner is not received within 48 hours from when they are awarded the prize, it will be considered forfeited and another winner will be drawn at random.
- There is one main prize of a 5-night holiday for 2 people to Austin, Texas to be taken before 31 October 2019 plus 2 tickets to see a live music event.
- The holiday is subject to availability with some close out dates (Bank Holidays and school holidays). Once the trip is booked and confirmed any amends to the booking will be at the winner's cost.
- The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- The winner must be a UK resident aged 18 years or over and in possession of a valid passport. Proof of address may be required.
- The winner will be responsible for ensuring that they have adequate travel insurance.
- The winner must comply with and is responsible for attending to any inoculation and health regulations or visa requirements (US ESTA visa) required for their destination.
- The winner is responsible for arranging and paying for their own travel to and from London Gatwick airport.
- Spending money, meals, travel taxes, trip kitties, travel insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, inoculations, additional transfers or regional flights and all other ancillary costs (as well as obtaining any of these) not specified in the prize inclusions are the responsibility of the winner.
- The promoter and associated partners will not accept any liability for any loss or damages suffered whilst on this trip.
- The prize must be accepted as offered. There is no cash or other alternative. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of an equivalent or greater value.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-changeable.
- Flights include taxes, fees and charges. Domestic connections and other add-ons are not included. Any additional travel costs must be organised and funded by the passenger.
- The winner and guest must travel both the outbound and inbound journeys together.
- Winners are responsible for any federal, state and local taxes and all costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided.
- All travel is subject to availability and capacity control.
- Where available, all prize flight tickets will be issued as e-tickets. Any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificate will not be replaced.
- Flights will be inventory controlled and flights will be subject to availability and capacity control, therefore access during school holidays and major sporting and cultural events will be restricted and availability may be limited during any other peak travel periods.
- Flights are non changeable, non transferable and cannot be upgraded. Once booked, no changes can be made to the tickets. No cash or credit alternative prizes are offered.
- Tickets for prize travel are valid for the prize winner accompanied by one travelling companion. These terms and conditions apply to both the winner and the travel companion and references to the prize winner include (where the context permits) the travel companion.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- TravelPlanners will provide 1 winner the prize of 5 nights’ accommodation in Austin for 2 people as follows: subject to availability.
- The prize is non-transferable or refundable. No cash or credit alternatives will be offered.
- The prize cannot be redeemed outside of the UK.
- TravelPlanners reserves the right to request proof of residency at the stated address and identification for verification (to the Promoter's satisfaction in its discretion) before issuing accommodation prize. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
- No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- Visa requirements and entry restrictions are the responsibility of the prize winner. The promoter reserves the right to offer no alternative, or to cancel /void the prize if the prize winner is unable to meet entry requirements set out by the governments of all applicable countries
- Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable for other goods or services and cannot be taken as cash.
- TravelPlanners will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law (in which case such liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law). TravelPlanners will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of TravelPlanners including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures. Tax implications may arise from the receipt or use of a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- If for any reason TravelPlanners is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, TravelPlanners reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions under applicable legislation. TravelPlanners also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who TravelPlanners has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. TravelPlanners legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The UK laws apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law.
- TravelPlanners reserves the right to substitute a prize of at least equal value in the event of unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize. Should the value of any prize be less than the value stated, the difference will not be awarded in cash or in kind.
- Any costs incurred from changes post booking, are the winner's responsibility to pay.
- Employees of Visit Austin, Norwegian, Joe’s Southern and Travelplanners cannot enter.
Data collection and privacy:
- By accepting and ticking the opt in box, you will automatically be subscribed to future communications by the promoter and individual prize partners (i.e. Visit Austin, Norwegian, TravelPlanners, Austin City Limits, Joe’s Southern) however you may unsubscribe from each company's communications at any time.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify any entrant or winner including but not limited to proof of name and address
- Campaign partners processing of your personal information happens in accordance with GDPR (The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679).
- If you choose to opt in, your personal information will be collected in order to keeping you up to date with news from travel industry, our partners marketing communications and services, and providing other information to you which we or our partners think you may find of interest via email newsletters.
- All information you submitted on this website may be used by our partners in the selection process of direct marketing newsletters, and should you object such usage, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
- All third party terms and conditions prize stated here apply. Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry.
- By entering into this prize draw, the winner’s details may be used in post-event publicity including blogging, social media and producing video content for distribution via the partner channels. However, the winner’s details will not posted unless it has been fully consented in writing by the winner.
- All data entries will be permanently deleted except emails after the campaign has ended and a winner has been selected unless they have ticked the box to receive any marketing information or emails from campaign partners, Visit Austin, Norwegian, Austin City Limits, Joe’s Southern and TravelPlanners. Entrants may however unsubscribe from these emails at any time.